Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

If you could live anywhere, where would you choose?

Well. If I were to choose where to live, I would go for somewhere calm with little or no drama at all. I prefer a peaceful area
I am pretty sure this would be the choice of a lot of people. Nobody really want to experience any kind of drama. For me I could be in a place for long and you won't even notice me, that's how much of a peaceful place I want to be in.

I do prefer Punjab more then any other place but if things work then I don't mind moving to Canada along with my family and that will be perfect

Which our government will do that? Maybe in our dreams 🤣. It is all man for himself here, the government cares little about us.
Lol funny but it's the painful truth. Over here none of the government have time for the people. During elections they would act like the new Messiah, but once they go into power, they become judas.

I will choose to live in Saudi Arabia because the country is the best that I know and again it has all what I need or want in life to make me happy and satisfied more over it has less corruption in it

Actually you are right your imagination was really impressive and I Italy its also parts of the best country's in the world but I think I am very comfortable with my own nation because it also have standard living situations

Back