Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

If given a choice between the two colors red or blue, which one would you choose? Why?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
If given a choice between red and blue, I would likely choose blue. There's something calming and serene about the cool hues of blue that appeal to me. It reminds me of clear skies and deep oceans. Red, while bold and vibrant, can sometimes feel too intense or aggressive for my tastes. However, color preferences are highly personal, and someone else might gravitate towards red's energy and passion. Ultimately, both colors have their merits depending on the context and individual.

I will always go for blue anytime any day, because red signifies danger. Besides my favorite club which is Chelsea wears blue jersey, so I love blue.

I'll go with blue because it makes me feel kind of cool. The color blue symbolizes trust,intelligence, confidence, sincerity. Additionally, it makes me feel at ease and relaxed. I've read that the majority of people like the color blue, and maybe that clarifies why.

I would always take a blue colour. That's because between the two colours, red is more cliche for a lot of things. And I don't like anything that is cliché. Blue is definitely less cliché than red. And it is a masculine colour.

Although I do like BLUE, red is a power color so have to go with RED.

Blue is one of my favorite color so I will certainly choose Blue and I don't even like to wear read color and always go for blue in case I need to choose between these two

Am not sure though, I might probably choose blue, since the color blue looks a lot calmer compared to red.

I would choose red because for me it is a richer, deeper color. I don't like blue and light blue

These two are my favourite colours. My wardrobe is full of all the shades of blue and red. Right now, I am wearing a light blue top. It's tough for me to choose between two. But in such condition, I would go with red. It's a colour of strength for me and I love bright red colour.

I will always go with red any day and no matter what I don't care even the color signifies danger because my that was my childhood favorite and memories are priceless

If this was the Matrix, I would go for red...

But I've always liked blue so that would be my choice.

I am attending one course every Sunday with other teachers and parents across the Globe. There are many practical and wise advices shared there. This Sunday I came to know few interesting facts as how colours can actually effect the mood. One very senior teacher said that dressing a child in red actually makes him calm. So, if you have a hyperactive restless child, dress him in red. It creates a complimentary colour of green inside and that brings calmness. Many agreed. I would mostly wear red as it is my favourite colour. And I am a very calm person. Not sure if that has been the reason.lol!

Back