Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How tall are you?

Excommunicado

Signing off
Reaction score

How tall are you? Do you wish you were taller (or maybe even smaller) or are you happy with your height?

I’m somewhere between 6’0 and 6’2. My brother and dad claim they are 6’0 and I’m taller than them so I must be 6’2 but the height machine at my gym says I am around 6’0.4…

I’m 4ft 10 inches I want to be taller so I don’t have to get all my pants hemmed it’s annoying

Many people often ask if my nickname means that I am really short or if it is just a clever username. I always tell people that it is because I am short, I am only 5'1 and I got the name Shortie from friends at school who thought I was cute and also because I was short as well they started calling me Shortie :)

I'm the tallest in my family with the height of 6’7. Our mother have where she used to measure our height as we grow. I still go there to check out how I grew as it was marked.

5'2" and I hate it, especially as I am close in height to the female singer I dislike most. I want to be taller.

I'm 5'4 1/2. Used to be 5'5" but age does that to you :)

178cm.
I dislike anything other than metric system :p

I’m 4ft 10 inches I want to be taller so I don’t have to get all my pants hemmed it’s annoying
Finally someone is shorter than me lol, sorry everyone is usually taller than me. I'm 5'0 and I wish I was much taller. My spouse calls me their short king lol. I think we're both taller than Danny Devito!

Finally someone is shorter than me lol, sorry everyone is usually taller than me. I'm 5'0 and I wish I was much taller. My spouse calls me their short king lol. I think we're both taller than Danny Devito!
Had a woman tell me she’s afraid of little people and if I was any shorter…

I'm 5"11 tall. I wish I would have made it into being 6ft tall 😂 but unfortunately it's too late for me to do that now. I'm a full grown adult man, so growing tall is out of the cards for me.

I'm 5"11 tall. I wish I would have made it into being 6ft tall 😂 but unfortunately it's too late for me to do that now. I'm a full grown adult man, so growing tall is out of the cards for me.
And why would you like to? Because of unrealistic female expectations?

I'm 6"2" tall. People used to say I'm too tall but when I look at men like Omos and Big Show, I'll be convinced that I'm not tall enough.

When I was at school, my nickname was Smurfette as I was the shortest in my friend group. I'm 5'2, which I don't think is too short but everyone says I'm short, lol.
I was everyone's shoulder rest, aha.

When I was at school, my nickname was Smurfette as I was the shortest in my friend group. I'm 5'2, which I don't think is too short but everyone says I'm short, lol.
I was everyone's shoulder rest, aha.
They must all have been giants in your friend's group for them to think you short being 5'2.

I’m 6'5 inches tall. I'm the tallest in my family.

I'm just only 6ft tall. I could have been taller because my family have tall gene in our DNA. My brother is 7"2 ft tall.

My username is not just a clever name, I am short at 5'1 :)

It used to bother me when I was younger but I will admit, nowadays it doesn't seem to bother me :)

5'4" on flats, when I want to feel taller I wear my heels and I magically become 5'8".

And why would you like to? Because of unrealistic female expectations?
Having an unrealistic female expectations will distract you from doing the things which you are supposed to do as a man. This is why I have never given any lady more attention than they deserve. I don't dress or appear the way I do for their pleasure. Whatever I do is for my own happiness.

I am 511 ft. So close to being 6ft tall. Maybe if I put some high heels on 🤣 I’d reach the 6ft mark. But yeah, definitely not the tallest in the world.

I am 511 ft. So close to being 6ft tall. Maybe if I put some high heels on 🤣 I’d reach the 6ft mark. But yeah, definitely not the tallest in the world.
There was a movie which I watched some years ago but I can't remember the name anymore because it have been long. They used a stretching machine in the hospital to stretch a patient in order to make him tall. I'm not sure if it's real or not but I know if it's possible, so many people would be interested in doing it.

Featured Articles

Back