Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How often do you replace your bedsheets?

Nolan

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Do you have more than one bedsheet or you're stuck with just one but you have it washed regularly? I have 4 bedsheets which I change every 2-3 days of using one. I always wash and keep them ready for use when I need to change the one I'm currently using.

How often do you replace your bedsheets?

Every 4 or 5 days, sheets and comforter gets changed

I have only two bedsheets for my bed now. I don't have any need to use or buy more than two bedsheets. This is because, I'm the only one who is sleeping in my bed and it hardly gets dirty. I don't also sleep in my bed very often as I prefer being in my couch to sleep because it's also very comfortable there.

I work on changing my bedsheets every week. Having a clean home involves making sure that you have everything in the house in the right order and changing the bedsheets is part of it. I do this every weekend, and it has been so helpful for me.

I change my bedsheet once in two weeks. It doesn't get dirty as I am the only one who sleeps there, I always take a bath before sleeping and I don't eat keeping my plate on the bed so I don't feel the need to change it more often than what I'm doing currently.

I replace them once a week. I heavily sweat at night even if it’s cold, and I’m also concerned about getting bed bugs. They would be an absolute nightmare to get rid off!

Over the past year, I have greatly revised my views on hygiene because I noticed that rashes began to appear all over my body. I started changing towels and sponges, clothes and bedsheets very often. Now I try to change it every week, and for the pillow almost every day

I change my bedsheets once every two weeks during the autumn and winter and once a week during the spring and summer.

I never feel the need to change them any sooner than those unless they do become dirty.

I don't change bed sheets, my wife does. Therefore, I do not know how frequently she changes the bed sheet. I guess she changes bed sheet Evey 5 or 6 days but I am not sure about it. Maybe she changes bed sheet when ever she things the bed sheets are dirty and need washing. I don't even know how many bed sheets we have

I replace them once a week. I heavily sweat at night even if it’s cold, and I’m also concerned about getting bed bugs. They would be an absolute nightmare to get rid off!
If you sweat a lot, it's very important that you always have your bedsheets changed as quickly as possible. Sweat have a way of smelling when it's not washed off bedsheets or clothes too. This is why I don't pack my laundry for too long. It's good I don't sweat too much.

Every week a fresh set should go on. No excuse.
I understand the need for one's bedsheets to be changed every week because it makes your bed look neat all the time. For someone like me who hardly sleep in my bed, in a week, I might sleep in my bed only twice. This makes my bedsheet look barely used.

I have a strict schedule on replacing my bedsheets every 3 days. I don't care if it still looks neat, I'll replace it once it's the 3rd day of using it.

I have a strict schedule on replacing my bedsheets every 3 days. I don't care if it still looks neat, I'll replace it once it's the 3rd day of using it.

Living with a high hygiene is very good. This will make it difficult for you to be infected with any kind of germs. Good health plays a key role in what you can do because it's when you're healthy that you can work very well to keep your bills being paid.

I change my bedsheets once every two weeks during the autumn and winter and once a week during the spring and summer.

I never feel the need to change them any sooner than those unless they do become dirty.
I also change more often in the warm seasons because the body sweats much more and then an unpleasant smell remains, although it is not yet so dirty. And also in summer it is much easier and faster to dry wet clothes because the weather is always warm

Whenever the weather is very hot, you will always sweat more than the usual and if you don't have an air conditioning system in your house, it is still going to make it far more worse for you to ever feel cool. This makes it paramount for you to always change your bed sheets frequently.

I also change more often in the warm seasons because the body sweats much more and then an unpleasant smell remains, although it is not yet so dirty. And also in summer it is much easier and faster to dry wet clothes because the weather is always warm
I agree! I love the summer months for that. We were lucky to have a few days this past week where clothes and sheets were drying fast so I made the most of that!

Over the past year, I have greatly revised my views on hygiene because I noticed that rashes began to appear all over my body. I started changing towels and sponges, clothes and bedsheets very often. Now I try to change it every week, and for the pillow almost every day

When the weather is too hot, it usually makes someone to start developing rashes all over their skin especially where they sweat a lot. This is something that always happens to me during every summer season because the weather is always very hot. I tend to have a lot of bath during such a season so that it will help to calm down my body.

For me I mostly wash and reuse later, I have just two bedsheets. So why I wash one, and waiting for it to dry, I am using the other one. I don't really see much needs in buying so many.

For me I mostly wash and reuse later, I have just two bedsheets. So why I wash one, and waiting for it to dry, I am using the other one. I don't really see much needs in buying so many.
I think the question is exactly how long it takes you to change these two sets because I think everyone only has two. But everyone has a different period when they exchange them for clean ones

Back