Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How Often Do You Like To Have Rice In A Week?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
Lately we have increased our Rice consumption and we prefer to have White Rice instead of any other healthy form of Rice like brown or black but I guess its fine to have these too LOL since I like my rice to be tasty and don't mind if they are not healthy. So we do have it at least 2-3 times a week.

How Often Do You Like To Have Rice In A Week?

Yes the consumption of rice has increased but I will like to take it just 1 to 2 times in a week I really don't enjoyed eating rice alone I prefer to take it with a mixture of any other food like yam, beans and so on

We used to have it once a week and even once two weeks too but for some time we have increased its consumption and its always 2-3 times a week

We used to eat rice once a week, which was on Sundays. But lately I have been consuming it more because the quality of chapatis in the canteen of the company is not good and I have to eat rice to compensate.

We cook rice only once a week and mostly on Fridays and sometimes I have fried rice from my favorite restaurant.

We like Rice everyday because it's our main food. Mostly we have Rice in our lunch

Back