Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How Much Gap between our meals?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I normally have my breakfast around 8.30 and lunch by 1 and dinner by 7.30 to 8 Pm and I hope I am not doing anything wrong in this.

How Much Gap between our meals?

I think it's actually okay, the dinner shouldn't be too late to prevent belly fat and indigestion. Me I don't have a specific time though, I mostly eat whenever I can.

I feel so too and I am trying to have my dinner completed by 7 Pm to give myself at least 3 hours before bed time

At least 5 hours gap is must if you are taking 3 meals. The case will be different if you are having 5 to 6 meals.

Dinner is our most important meal which requires minimum 3 hours gap before your bed time so this should be considered.

It's better to have your dinner early because it is said that we should have it 2 hours before we go to sleep so that it may take time for our body to digest it. It's difficult for me to follow it because when I have a second shift, I reach until 11:30 pm and accordingly get late for dinner.

I like to maintain a gap of 3 hours so my dinner time is 9 pm and I sleep after 12 am mostly or around 1 to 2 Am

I am trying to complete my dinner by 7 because I mostly sleep around 10 but its hard to finish that by 7

I don't have a definite gap between meals. I eat at the immediate instance that I feel hungry but it always falls along three square meals.

Even if you have late dinner try to maintain a gap of at least 3 hours before you sleep and it'll be fine for the digestion.

I am trying to finish my meals before 7 Pm but its too hard and even yesterday I was able to finish my dinner by around 7.30 pm only

The most important gap is between your dinner and your sleep time. You should maintain at least 3 hour's gap between the two

Back