Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How many times you charge your mobile daily?

Kingpin

Veteran

Reaction score
If I need to use my phone for a long duration and these days I am working more with my phone so sometimes charge my phone 3 times in a day because it's on 5G network and it consumes battery so quickly.

I keep my phone on charge almost for the whole day because it's an old phone which I need to change but I don't have money to change it.

I charge my mobile only once at night only as it sufficiently work whole day.

I charge my phone depending on its usage, sometimes when I use it a lot, I charge twice every 24 hours, and when I am not using it too much, I charge once every 24 hours. My phone has a good battery backup despite being a couple of years old

Due to the fact that I make use of my phone all day long, I can charge it any time. I don't need to wait till it's very low in battery before charging it which means I can charge up to three times a day.

Back