Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How many times do you eat everyday?

I eat breakfast at 8 am , lunch at 2 pm and dinner at 9 pm. That's all.

Since I need to work from the office so I eat thrice in a day and otherwise, I would have divided my 3 meals into 5-6 small meals and that would have been ideal for me

I eat thrice daily and I consider all meals as important for our body and we need all the required nutrients for our growth

I think its perfect to have 3 meals in a day and this is the reason the major meals are divided into 3, Breakfast, Lunch and dinner

How many times do you bring yourself to eat every day? Do you eat the usual 3 square meal of breakfast, lunch and dinner or you miss one or even eat more than 3 times in a day?
Actually thats how some people used to do but for I always eat when I feel hungry at 2times a day or 3 to 4 times it depends on current situation

I prefer to eat thrice in a day and still trying to manage my dinner before 7 pm and I hope in a few months I can achieve better results

I eat 5-6 times a day and it includes the snacks and noodles I like to have during the day.

Back