Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How many siblings do you have?

Excommunicado

Signing off
Reaction score

How many siblings do you have? Are you happy with how many you have or do you wish you had more or less? :p

I have 3 siblings; 2 brothers and a sister. I think it’s the perfect number, but I wouldn’t have minded one more sibling or even one less haha.

I have an older sister and a younger brother. We're all 4 years apart. I am perfectly happy having one sister and one brother.

I have a younger sister, she's two years younger than I am. We used to fight all the time until I started my Freshman year of high school. Now we don't really talk to each other much, but she does have a busy life since she's got two kids of her own.

I have two younger brothers, one is 1 year 6 months younger than me and the other is 5 years younger than me. I also have a step-sister and two step-brothers, but we don't see them too much even though they are family due to the situation between my dad and their mum.

I have 4 siblings, 2 bothers and 2 sisters. Two of my sister's are now married with a kid each. I'm the youngest amongst my brothers.

2 actual siblings and a brother from another mother.

I have only 2 siblings - a sister and a brother. We are just three kids in my family. I had wished for my mother to have one more child but she wasn't having it 😂.

I have an older sister and a younger brother. We are all four years apart. I'm happy with having two siblings.

I have an older brother and 2 younger brothers. My older brother is a year and 8 months older than me, 1 of my younger brothers is 2 years and 2 months younger, and my 2nd youngest is 3 years and 7 months younger than me.
I did want a sister but thinking about it, I think I'd stick to having all brothers.

I have 4 siblings, they are all boys. It's very unfortunate we don't have a sister. Our home was more like a military base with my father 😂. They are all married now except for me.

My mother gave birth to 7 kids but unfortunately one of them died at childbirth. This makes us to be 6 siblings now. All of us have already married and live independently.

I have only a brother and a sister from birth, but I found out at the age of 16 that I could have another older brother, but before the birth, a tragedy happened and my mother lost her child, but after that, my oldest brother was born

It is always very painful for mothers whenever they lose their baby at a very young or tender age after birth. They will usually be depressed over the death of their baby for weeks or even months. It's more difficult for a mother whom it's her first baby.

I have three siblings, one older sister, one younger sister, and one younger brother. MY elder sister is 2 years older and younger sister is 2 years younger. My brother is 5 years younger. We siblings have very close relationship and we frequently talk on phone as well as gather for events and celebrations.

Having siblings who love you very well is a very big blessing. I don't like being in a family where there is no much love among the siblings. It will cause a lot of tension and big problem in the family. No member of the family will be happy to do anything with one another which is so wrong.

None
I asked for a brother or sister one year for Christmas and my parents said f*** NO!
Lol I also wanted a little brother when I was younger but I was told not to bother with this issue anymore but a year later they gave me a sister which was of no use to me because we had nothing in common. I then again asked for another brother, but it was too late and the parents could not support so many children

My mother gave birth to 7 kids but unfortunately one of them died at childbirth. This makes us to be 6 siblings now. All of us have already married and live independently.

Losing a sibling can be very painful for the mother and her kids too. I know for sure that I would be heartbroken when I hear my little brother whom my mother have given birth to have died. You and your fellow siblings have managed things well.

Featured Articles

Back