Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How many naps do you take in a day?

Debashis

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Are you someone who takes multiple naps throughout the day or you are someone (like me) who sleeps only once in a day but the sleep would be long and deep?

I usually am asleep early and then sleep in as well. I love sleeping

I don't take naps too often, since I usually feel like garbage after taking one. I took one after work yesterday and it was a bad idea, I woke up feeling groggy.

None. I don't nap, I only sleep once a day which is at night.

None, I don't have time to nap in the day. I sleep every night for about 7 hours. It's enough to get me through the day.

I take 30 minutes to 1 hour nap every day when I'm back from work. Unless, I'm too busy when I'm back from work, it's what will make me not take a nap.

I don't take naps in the day.
The only time I do is when I haven't slept well in the night and need a little bit of sleep, but that is very rare for me to go for a nap.

No naps for me. I normally don't have time for naps, and the very few times that I have had the time to take a nap it has completely ruined my day because the nap relaxes me so much that I do not want to do anything else for the rest of the day!

Naps? Who has time for those. I am a 6 hour a day sleeper. I just wish I had time for more sleep.

Reactions: Ray
Naps? Who has time for those. I am a 6 hour a day sleeper. I just wish I had time for more sleep.

Even if I tried to get a nap, I wouldn't because my body can't settle down to nap for 30 minutes or 1 hour.

Generally just the one nap. I hate taking naps other times before bed as it really impacts my sleeping pattern. But if I am over tired I will try and get one in

How much naps I can take in a day depends on how busy I am with my day's schedule. If I have so many things to do which are very important, I would not have the time to take even one nap. But if I'm free, I would not mind napping at least once or at most twice. I feel good after each nap.

I only tend to take naps if I feel I need to during the day and that is only usually when I didn’t get enough sleep the night before or if I have a migraine I would like to shift.

For the most part I tend to prefer sleeping in a night but sometimes that does not always go to plan.

Working in an office from 9 to 5 there are no naps even the nap for eating something at noon doesn't seem to be a big nap because you have just 30 minutes or 1 hour and be back to work. You could take some breaks by browsing forums during working hours office because work development for several hours continuously seems a very tiring job. So a 5-minute phone break is necessary if your boss is not in front of your PC of office.

It is difficult for me to take a nap on a daily basis because of the kind of work that I do. I only focus more on sleeping well at night because that is what matters more to me to me than trying to take a nap while I am in the office.

I only tend to take naps if I feel I need to during the day and that is only usually when I didn’t get enough sleep the night before or if I have a migraine I would like to shift.

For the most part I tend to prefer sleeping in a night but sometimes that does not always go to plan.
This is very true because I know this from experience as well. It have happened to me several times ; whenever I manage to sleep very well at night for about 8 hours or more, I would not feel like getting a nap during the day. If I didn't sleep well at night, I will me yawning all day and I have to nap to feel better.

This is very true because I know this from experience as well. It have happened to me several times ; whenever I manage to sleep very well at night for about 8 hours or more, I would not feel like getting a nap during the day. If I didn't sleep well at night, I will me yawning all day and I have to nap to feel better.

That is how the human body functions. When you don't have enough rest during the night, your body will definitely desire for more sleep during the day and most times, you can't help, but sleep. This is the reason I don't think I will take a job that will deny me sleeping at night since it will make my day a bit useless.

That is how the human body functions. When you don't have enough rest during the night, your body will definitely desire for more sleep during the day and most times, you can't help, but sleep. This is the reason I don't think I will take a job that will deny me sleeping at night since it will make my day a bit useless.
I would never work on any job which requires me to work night shifts. My night sleep is very important for my life. If I could sleep during the day easily, I would have considered working during night shifts but I don't, so I can't work in the night because if I do, it means I will not be sleeping at all.

I would never work on any job which requires me to work night shifts. My night sleep is very important for my life. If I could sleep during the day easily, I would have considered working during night shifts but I don't, so I can't work in the night because if I do, it means I will not be sleeping at all.

This is so me! No matter how much an employer decides to pay offer me to start working at night, I won't take such an offer. Working at night is going to affect the way that I sleep, and it is one thing that I don't want for my life at all. I want to always enjoy my sleep and live a healthy life no matter the little that I make.

Back