Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How is it easier to dispose of garbage?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I live in an apartment building, so the question of garbage is very important to me, because garbage companies do not always collect it on time, and we agreed that the first thing to do is to sort it, because such methods were not provided by the developer. We also agreed not to take out the garbage if the garbage cans are full and to leave it in the entrances if it is not too smelly. Also, if it is not picked up for a long time, we ourselves pay for personal garbage removal to private companies

The garbage truck used to drive by every morning to empty my dustbin. I don't stress much with getting rid of my waste. I pay for their services every month.

In our neighborhood, garbage collector comes twice a week, so disposing garbage is not a big problem. However, sometimes the workers go on strike and they do not come to collect garbage for weeks. When this happens we try to make compost from organic waste, which reduces smelly garbage.

The garbage truck used to drive by every morning to empty my dustbin. I don't stress much with getting rid of my waste. I pay for their services every month.
Those who have the same situation as you are very lucky because I only have it once a week and the garbage cans on the street are always full. Neighbors also complain about this, but the owners of the apartment complex do not do anything about it, so we have to solve the problems on our own

Luckily, our local administration is very proactive in this area. They send people to collect waste 2 times a day. There are ways to keep them ready for the workers to pick it up and leave the place clean.

I find it quite laborious to be disposing garbage. I have to be taking garbage everyday to go dispose at the dump site every evening. There are some days that we generate garbage that are so heavy that I wobble carrying them.

That's bad. Is it hard paying someone do this, for example collect them all for a single area. Pay them as a community bill to keep your area clean?

That's what most people do here.

Back then there used to be a garbage truck that normally carries out trash but these days we hardly see them. We normally dispose them in the backyard and burn them most times.

In our area we usually have a garbage disposing agency that comes around to pack our garbage and dispose them. Of course they do it for the particular amount of money.

To simplify garbage disposal, I start by minimizing waste through conscious consumption habits like avoiding excess packaging and single-use plastics. Separating recyclables into their own bin also helps streamline the process. For convenience, I use a large wheeled tote with a tight-fitting lid to contain smells and messes.

Back