Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How do you think advancements in artificial intelligence will impact various industries in the next decade?

It will definitely be good, I believe it would make working a lot easier, then again everything that has an advantage also has it's disadvantages.

What I'm sure of is that as artificial intelligence continue to advance, the number of workers needed in industries will continue to reduce. Automation of work will be the order of the day, and it is only machines that can carry them out.

I believe that it should be good because we should use it to our advantage and not so that it only prevents us from living. But now I observe problems that it is getting out of control because no one has any influence over it

I think its a good idea for next decade because it easy to use and it simply help to ease work these days

I believe that it should be good because we should use it to our advantage and not so that it only prevents us from living. But now I observe problems that it is getting out of control because no one has any influence over it
Yes

Artificial intelligence would take over almost all the industries in the next two years. It would improve efficiency and there would be legal and ethical issues to contend with through the use of AIs.

Back