Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How do you react when you hear someone you know dies?

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
In this month, two of my relatives died. They both were females and were below 45 years of age. The first one was suffering from asthma, and that was the reason for her death, and the second one died because of the negligence of the gynecologist. After the delivery of her third baby, bleeding from her uterus didn't stop, and that took her life. They were both a great loss to their families, as both of them have young children. It's hard to believe that they are not more now. I was shocked and could not stop my tears at their funeral. Maybe after corona we have been witnessing the deaths of young people now a days. How do you react when you see young people suddenly die around you?

It makes me feel bad. I find it tragic to face death of dear ones and hard to explain in words

It usually feels unreal when I hear stories like this, I can't really explain the feeling though but I do find it hard to believe and it can be painful.

I don't even want to hear that anyone that is not up to 70 years old dies at all. If I hear you that someone young that I know does, I would feel very distraught and keep wondering why the person had to die.

Its a very painful experience i never want to go through again and I won't even wish anyone to go through it. There is always this pain you can't really explain and the sense of confusion.

It's painful and firstly it's hard to accept that it's true. The biggest pain is we won't be able to see or meet that person again

Back