Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How do you know you are in love?

Yes that's true, every relationship built on friendship tends to last longer than other ones where they just come and start dating. It will also be easier to understand each other.
I had a bestie before who courted me, but I declined it's because my geening is only friendship and nothing more. It should have been better if we're not best friends for a mutual consideration.

I had a bestie before who courted me, but I declined it's because my geening is only friendship and nothing more. It should have been better if we're not best friends for a mutual consideration.
I can relate, things with my bestie are pretty off right now. Though she told me she likes me but just want to maintain our relationship as best friends for now because we are both not ready to date. She has her business and school I want her to focus on for now, no need adding relationship. While I have my business to deal with as well. But there are times she tend to act off.

I can relate, things with my bestie are pretty off right now. Though she told me she likes me but just want to maintain our relationship as best friends for now because we are both not ready to date. She has her business and school I want her to focus on for now, no need adding relationship. While I have my business to deal with as well. But there are times she tend to act off.
You just let destiny decide for both of you. If you are destined with each other, then it will happen with ease. It is also not advisable to force each other's feelings because of some priorities that must be attamed than love.

I have felt that a couple of times but somehow things did not worked, I would not like to go into the details for this

You just let destiny decide for both of you. If you are destined with each other, then it will happen with ease. It is also not advisable to force each other's feelings because of some priorities that must be attamed than love.
Exactly the same thing I told her yesterday, that there is no need acting strange or being awkward around each other, let's just focus on the matter we have on ground right now and let the future take care of itself.

Before marriage, I would keep waiting for the late night calls from my husband. That used to be past my bedtime and I would be fully fresh and awake for that. We would talk for long. And I would eagerly wait for every visit that he will make to meet me. We were in two different continents but still stayed connected. I was very sure that I am in love.

When we wait for someone and don't feel tired even after taking a phone call that lasts for a long duration and start feeling the life as a dream then its love

Exactly the same thing I told her yesterday, that there is no need acting strange or being awkward around each other, let's just focus on the matter we have on ground right now and let the future take care of itself.
Correct, let the destiny decide with the help of our intention to make it real or not. It all depends on the circumstance that may trigger your interest and decision. But you're still young to enter the life with someone else.

Correct, let the destiny decide with the help of our intention to make it real or not. It all depends on the circumstance that may trigger your interest and decision. But you're still young to enter the life with someone else.
For now I just want to focus on growing my business and build myself financially. Hopefully by next year, I am hoping things would be a lot more stable in terms of my income and the growth of my business.

For now I just want to focus on growing my business and build myself financially. Hopefully by next year, I am hoping things would be a lot more stable in terms of my income and the growth of my business.
Love can wait and if the one your heart beats for now truly feels the same, then it is all up to both of you and if make your love triumphant. It is not the right time this year because you want to stabilize your business and that is the right thing.

To all those that feel love, I would have to say a very big congratulations. It is not something that I have allowed myself to feel because when I feel it, it is always too deep.

When we start behaving differently and start wasting time LOL then we are in love as we may feel out of the world then

When we start behaving differently and start wasting time LOL then we are in love as we may feel out of the world then
I know that I am in love when I cannot sleep well when I keep on imagining the face of the man I am longing for. I am always inspired and happy. That's the magic being in love, awesome feeling is felt.

I know that I am in love when I cannot sleep well when I keep on imagining the face of the man I am longing for. I am always inspired and happy. That's the magic being in love, awesome feeling is felt.
Yes these things do happen and some of us do start behaving weirdly too LOL and even sweetly with everyone

Yes these things do happen and some of us do start behaving weirdly too LOL and even sweetly with everyone
That's right and we always like to look good all the time to be appreciated by the one we love. We want to exhaust everything which is why love is like crazy.

I think its tough to write down our feelings about love and it can be different for different people too

These feelings are very wonderful when you feel them for the first time. Because these feelings will no longer be repeated because it will no longer be so strongly expressed. But when I fell in love with my husband it was an incredible moment and I just wanted to laugh and jump and it seemed to me that there were no problems

Love works in mysterious ways. We also cannot understand our feelings. We are always inspired and happy. Its how I feel when I am in love but unlucky because despite the feelings nice but I also experience the opposite of love which is pain. Love is pain.:cry:

Back