Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Music How do you discover new music? Any favourite platforms or methods?

I sometimes use tiktok and instagram and there are a lot of different videos with interesting music. I don't do it often, but only when I have free time to find something interesting

I follow my favorite artists on all social media and streaming platforms. So I get notified when new songs are released by them.

Most times I also research latest songs on Google or whenever I hear someone play songs I have never heard of before and I like it, I find it

Most times I also research latest songs on Google or whenever I hear someone play songs I have never heard of before and I like it, I find it
I'm not sure google is a good place to research songs though.

I have Spotify but I avoid new music recommendations, preferring to stick with the familiar. The most recent music I have downloaded is the new Tomas Ledin album.

I discover new musics through social media and influencers

Back