Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Hi!

JWeb

Off The Mark
Reaction score

Hello everyone,

I've lurked around for a bit and enjoyed the atmosphere, so I decided to join! I'm into learning about different web/software technologies and began a blog to highlight my experiences.

Looking forward to participating and having some awesome discussions!

See you around :)

Hey @Cpvr !

Thank you for the welcome, glad to be here.

Hello @JWeb welcome to the forum, I believe there is so much you can learn and will learn in the future.

Hello @JWeb welcome to the forum, I believe there is so much you can learn and will learn in the future.
Thanks for the welcome! There's always learning to be done. It's become very apparent since I started my blog.

There is a lot of content here to go through so I'm sure I'll pick up some things (y)

Thanks for the welcome! There's always learning to be done. It's become very apparent since I started my blog.

There is a lot of content here to go through so I'm sure I'll pick up some things (y)
Would be looking forward to see some of your contents as well.

Hey, there @JWeb :) welcome to Discussion Hub! It's lovely to have you here with us! :)

Would be looking forward to see some of your contents as well.
You Got It Bob GIF by CBS

Hey, there @JWeb :) welcome to Discussion Hub! It's lovely to have you here with us! :)
Hey @Shortie!

Thanks for the welcome!

Back