Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Hello guys who waiting gta6 ?

Hey there! The rumors and teasers have got me on the edge of my seat, and I can't wait to see how they'll raise the bar yet again. Here's to hoping for an unforgettable journey through the streets of GTA6!

Absolutely! I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of GTA 6! The GTA series has always been a benchmark for open-world gaming, and I'm excited to see how Rockstar Games will push the boundaries even further. New gameplay mechanics, improved graphics, and an immersive storyline will surely make GTA 6 a gaming experience like no other. The wait is agonizing, but I'm ready to dive back into the world of Grand Theft Auto and see what new adventures await!

Featured Articles

Back