Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Movies Have You watched Baadshah?

Prerna

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Baadshah is one of the best movies of Shah Rukh Khan. He is so good with comedy and nailed this role perfectly and music is also very good in this movie.

Yes, I have watched it. Shahrukh acted well in the movie. The songs were also good of this movie.

I loved this movie and all the dialogues and music is perfect in this movie. Comedy, action and suspense is all top notch.

It's a good movie and in those days movies used to be like these and used to have everything to make it a blockbuster.

I loved the movie. Everything about the movie is perfect. The song, dialogues, action and suspense are really intriguing. I gave them the thumb finger.

I have watched the movie a long time back, in the theatre when it was released. I don't recall all of it, but I remember that it was a light hearted comedy and we enjoyed it. I have some vague memories. If I am not wrong, Twinkle Khanna was the female lead.

I have not watched any movie, but if it's really interesting, I don't mind giving it a try. It's been long I watched an Indian movie.

Back