Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Movies Have you watched Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania?

Ja sa bong

Veteran

Reaction score
If you haven't watched Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania, it's one of the best Marvel's movies that I can recommend without thinking twice. It's a story of Kang who was banished from his universe into the Quantum realm where he can't escape from. He had help to rebuild his ship and almost escaped but he was stopped my Ant Man.

One of the best Marvel movies is very far-fetched. It's a bang average movie in my opinion and the ratings suggest the same. You need to watch more Marvel movies, my friend.

There wasn't much in the movie and how Kang was defeated by ants was very funny. I wouldn't rate the movie more than 5/10.

I didn't watch this movie because in my opinion after the last Avengers movie Marel started making very bad movies and in my opinion the rating is fair and many people don't think it's cool

I have watched it and to be honest the film was just pretty average to me. I think the issue marvel is having right now is that they have set the standards too high with their last projects such as the infinity saga, so right now they are finding it hard to keep up with previous standards or even beating it.

I have watched it and to be honest the film was just pretty average to me. I think the issue marvel is having right now is that they have set the standards too high with their last projects such as the infinity saga, so right now they are finding it hard to keep up with previous standards or even beating it.

I couldn't understand all the hype about Kang. It's definitely an average movie. Now, Jonathan Major won't play as Kang again.

I couldn't understand all the hype about Kang. It's definitely an average movie. Now, Jonathan Major won't play as Kang again.
Yea, kang was supposed to be the big bad on thanos level, I really didn't like how it was portrayed on antman. Jonathan major was actually a good fit for the role. Anyways let's see what they have in mind next.

I didn't watch this movie because of so many negative reviews. I really appreciate other people's opinion and for now I decided not to waste time on it, but if I want to watch any new Marvel movies, I will have to watch these movies

The movie is good because I have watched it. People's opinion doesn't mean that the entire movie is not great at all. Marvel movies are rated highly and this one passed the average rating.

The movie is good because I have watched it. People's opinion doesn't mean that the entire movie is not great at all. Marvel movies are rated highly and this one passed the average rating.
That's true, there are some movies that has the worse reviews out there but after watching it personally, they are actually good movie. Though there are times the reviews can be very accurate.

That's true, there are some movies that has the worse reviews out there but after watching it personally, they are actually good movie. Though there are times the reviews can be very accurate.
I have learnt to check out anything I put my mind on even though there's some negativity in reviews. It has helped me a lot that I make sure that I check them out not minding the bad energy from people.

I have learnt to check out anything I put my mind on even though there's some negativity in reviews. It has helped me a lot that I make sure that I check them out not minding the bad energy from people.
Exactly, the truth of the matter is that each and everyone of us have different taste. You might hate a particular film, but it will end up becoming my favorite movie and vise versa.

No I haven't watched the movies but I have been hearing some rumors about it and I will try to watched it because the rumors of the movie was popular and I hope I will enjoy watching it

There is a possibility you might actually enjoy it though. For me it was nice,but I felt it would have been better, like marvel was still experimenting with their big bad.

Back