Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you saved your contacts in your Google account?

Kingpin

Veteran

Reaction score
Whenever we save a contact in our phone we get the option to also save in our Google account and that's what I do and this way I get the backup for my contacts.

Yes, I do that so as to keep the backup, so that when I change the device I may be able to retrieve all those contacts.

It's the best option now and you can also check your contacts at any computer or laptop

I remember in key pad phone if we have not saved the contrast numbers in the device we used to lose them but not now when we save them on Google account.

That's what Google has done it. It's so useful and we can switch contacts any number of times we want

Whenever we save a contact in our phone we get the option to also save in our Google account and that's what I do and this way I get the backup for my contacts.
Actually yes I do saved my contact on gmail apart from contact I saved many other important things like my wallets seed phrases and some documents

It's a good and secured back and quite easy to save our contacts and other things in Google account.

Yes I have done this and it has helped me so much. This way I don't have to worry about my contacts whenever I change my phone.

I also opt for the Google option when saving any new contact in my phone but is there any other effective option?

I also opt for the Google option when saving any new contact in my phone but is there any other effective option?
The only other option that I know is saving in the sim card or in the mobile memory or manually.

Back