Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Gaming Have you played Beat Saber?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
Beat Saber is one of the games my kids asked me for after they received their Meta Quest 2 for Christmas. Ever since we purchased that game for them on the VR, they have played it quite a lot and it was used a lot during New Year's Eve as well which added to the fun.

Have you played Beat Saber? How have you enjoyed it? Do you have a favourite song?

Yes, I've played Beat Saber and it's an absolute blast! The combination of rhythmic music, vibrant visuals, and physically swinging the motion controllers makes for an incredibly immersive and fun gaming experience.

Unfortunately I have never played it before, seems am missing a lot.

Featured Articles

Back