Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you made money through Affiliate Marlketing?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I have seen people making decent money from affiliate marketing and they also use URL shorter and other such ways that also helps them earn so they are making big by applying all these things.

I have tried affiliate marketing before but I could not really make anything out of it. I thought it was easy, but I came to find out that there are so many things i needed to learn about affiliate marketing if i wanted to make money from it.

No, I have not tried affiliate marketing. I have read good reviews about it. People say that they earn well from affiliate marketing. You need to have marketing skills as you need to convince people to buy things from your link.

I have seen people making decent money from affiliate marketing and they also use URL shorter and other such ways that also helps them earn so they are making big by applying all these things.

No I have not made money through Affiliate marketing because I don't have any ideology on how to sell things online but I know many people are making on it but I don't it will be easy for me to make it

No I have not made money through Affiliate marketing because I don't have any ideology on how to sell things online but I know many people are making on it but I don't it will be easy for me to make it

One needs to learn the tricks before starting it. I am not in to affiliate marketing and also not thinking to start it untill I learn about it. I have been reading alot about it and gathering knowledge about it, may be after few years I may start it.

How does this work? I like to know about the steps to start working as affiliate marketing and do's and dont's

You can refer to YouTube where you will find lots of tutorials where they have explained about it.

I am banking upon youtube for all my learning as otherwise it's not possible to learn anything in complete detail

Yes, you may be able to learn it in detail through YouTube. There are few people there who have explained it well and claim that they're earning well from affiliate marketing. If you start it, you won't start earning on the first day; you may have to wait for months or more.

I am more into learning so it's not a problem if it does not help in my earnings because learning is most important

I am more into learning so it's not a problem if it does not help in my earnings because learning is most important

Have you started doing affiliate marketing? I have not. I have plan of starting it after few years when I will get retired from the job because at that time I will have to find out other ways to earn money.

I tried Affiliate Marketing (one of the sites I used was ClickBank) on a previously managed site. It's easy to get into but hard to succeed. It takes time and patience.

I had some success focusing on products that had to do with the site (tech accessories) and not overloading it with too many products. It definitely helps if you are knowledgeable and passionate about the niche of the products you're promoting. If you have a fitness site, for example, you could promote some equipment that goes along with some of the exercises you recommend doing. I have seen some examples where the products were solely mentioned with little content to go with it. This typically doesn't work out.

It took some time before I started seeing some sales but it's doable.

I have done affiliate marketing on my blogs, social media pages, as well as newsletters. I have generated sales. But compared to the work I had to go the sales generated was low, so I have now stopped doing it.

I have not try that before. I don't have plan of doing even though I tried to learn about it but it's a bit hard for me. I can do other businesses that doesn't go in like with affiliate marketing.

Affiliate marketing is not as easy as most people say or . make it look like.there are actually lots of work that. Needs to be done.

I have heard and read a lot about it. In fact it is acclaimed to be one of the best ways to earn online. I have never tried it. I assume that we need to learn a bit about it before trying it. I have a very vague idea of how it works.

Back