Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have You Ever Tried Making Money By playing and winning games?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
There are virtual gaming platforms available in India through which we can play games and can win money if we beat other users but we need to pay the entry fees to participate.

I have seen some games like this but never tired them. The only one I tired was the ones that gives you crypto. That was years back though. I had to stop cause the pay was so small.

There are virtual gaming platforms available in India through which we can play games and can win money if we beat other users but we need to pay the entry fees to participate.

Actually I have come a cross such games but I have never give a try but I will make sure I give a try this time.
Please what the game that you are talking about? @Ginger

I dislike this way to earn and it's same as gambling so I don't do this to earn money

This is like gambling, and I have never tried it but have seen players putting their money on games like Ludo and Rummy. I don't want to take a risk, so I never have played such games ever.

I once played ludo and won ₹10K before taxes and I loved it but after that I was unable to win even a single game.

I never played and don't believe in these. I does not like any type of gambling activity and stay away from apps that promote gambling

Back