Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you Ever tried Making Ice Cream At Home?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I tried it many times many years ago but its a lot of hard work LOL but if you own an Ice cream maker then it's easy but these days I prefer to buy it from my favorite Ice cream store or I get it online.

Have you Ever tried Making Ice Cream At Home?

I have not done this myself, but when I was younger and my dad was still alive, he used to make ice cream for us. There was one Christmas he made a lot for us.

I am sorry to hear about him. We have tried a few times but its a lot of hard work so I guess its better to have it from Ice cream store

Thanks though, maybe one day I might give it a try but I have never really been a huge fan of ice cream. I prefer cakes more.

I think its fine to have it from outside and since you are not a fan then no need to bother about it

Yes but like they say, no knowledge is a waste, who knows maybe when I get married and have kids my family might be the type that loves Ice cream, it would be nice if I know how to make it.

No, I have never tried it, but my son tried it and made it tasty. He did not add many things to it but just mixed custard powder and sugar in the milk and kept it in the freezer. It was simple, like ice, but good and tasteful.

I have other important things to do too so I cannot waste my time in preparing ice-cream

I like Rasmalai more in comparison to Ice cream and because no one in my family is interested in Ice cream so we don't try at home

Back