Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you ever tried Cumin tea?

I am also not interested in this but following a few to learn about new things, new ways to earn etc
It is a good option to earn. If it interests you, you should start with all enthusiasm. Money might not start flowing overnight. But if you continue with your consistency and quality content, it will start showing results in some time. You need to have patience. If you think that your interest lies there, it's a great area to be explored for online earnings.

It is a good option to earn. If it interests you, you should start with all enthusiasm. Money might not start flowing overnight. But if you continue with your consistency and quality content, it will start showing results in some time. You need to have patience. If you think that your interest lies there, it's a great area to be explored for online earnings.
Yes you are right and I feel Insta a great place as you can find content as per your interest and its quite helpful too

Yes you are right and I feel Insta a great place as you can find content as per your interest and its quite helpful too
I have recently joined Instagram. It has been a couple of months. I am not much active there. I am still not so comfortable with it and I have a lot to learn there. Yes, I have seen some really good contents there matching my interest.

I have recently joined Instagram. It has been a couple of months. I am not much active there. I am still not so comfortable with it and I have a lot to learn there. Yes, I have seen some really good contents there matching my interest.
It's easy and you can easily search things you are interested in and then you will find content similar to that in suggestions

It's easy and you can easily search things you are interested in and then you will find content similar to that in suggestions
Yes, I am getting a hang of it slowly. But I don't want to get addicted to it. It's full of beautiful reels of the contents that I need. Earlier, I depended a lot on Pinterest for Art and craft ideas. But now, I find equally good stuffs on Instagram too

Yes, I am getting a hang of it slowly. But I don't want to get addicted to it. It's full of beautiful reels of the contents that I need. Earlier, I depended a lot on Pinterest for Art and craft ideas. But now, I find equally good stuffs on Instagram too
You are right its addictive for sure and during the past year I have spent so much time on it LOL and that's why I was absent from online earning websites

You are right its addictive for sure and during the past year I have spent so much time on it LOL and that's why I was absent from online earning websites
I can relate to that. Sometimes I search for something and see that and few more reels related to that. And then more and more reels keep pouring as suggestions. They all are so interesting, especially for a new comer. I get caught up. One day I would have spent more than an hour there watching reels on crochet ideas for my daughter and some craft ideas for my students. I lost track of my time. I never sit on screen for more than 45 minutes at a stretch. I will put an alarm for that.

I think Instagram is planned like that, its not like facebook so I rate Insta higher than FB

I think Instagram is planned like that, its not like facebook so I rate Insta higher than FB
Even I am feeling the same here. I think that it is better for showcasing your interests and businesses. Once I posted my daughter's business there, it has got quite a lot of views and appreciations. That has translated into some number of orders too.

Even I am feeling the same here. I think that it is better for showcasing your interests and businesses. Once I posted my daughter's business there, it has got quite a lot of views and appreciations. That has translated into some number of orders too.
Wow that's great, I haven't tried to earn or promote but only using it to have fun

Wow that's great, I haven't tried to earn or promote but only using it to have fun
I joined it only because of the organisation that I am a part of as a co owner. And also to promote my daughter's handmade products. This is the side business that she wants to pursue along with her studies and other obligations. I don't have a personal account as such. My account only is used for professional things.

I only like cumin in some of the veggies and dal and in Rice but not in my tea.

I only like cumin in some of the veggies and dal and in Rice but not in my tea.
Most people would not add cumin to regular tea. It's actually misunderstood sometimes. In other terms, cumin tea can be cumin boiled in water and filtered. We call it jeera pani in our native language. There is no tea leaf it. Some people add tea leaf but no milk.

My wife drinks it in the morning. She says it's good for the digestive system and controls fat but I have never tried it.

My wife drinks it in the morning. She says it's good for the digestive system and controls fat but I have never tried it.
It's actually true. It helps with weight management as it aids in digestion and improves our metabolism. Ayurveda is a big advocate for this theory. Many people drink it half an hour after every meal. They will also add ajwain and saunf to it.

I have now moved towards lemon tea and stopped added sugar into to, its little hard but I will try to stick wth it

It's been almost 25 years since I have added any sugar to my tea, be it lemon tea or milk tea with ginger. I don't take black tea and black coffee. For milk coffee, I would add a pinch of sugar. It's bitter without that. That's why I don't have coffee that often.

No I have never tried to a cumin tea because I don't have an idea about it but coffee is my favorite

I haven't took cumin tea from some time now and will see if I can take it today since I am facing some stomach related issues since two days

I like cumins and these are important in different dishes and Rice but I will never add that in my tea

Back