Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Have you ever tried Cumin tea?

Ginger

Veteran
Top Poster Of Month

Reaction score
I recently came to know about it and its benefits that it can help in making our digestive system better and have started to take it once in a while and its quite good. Although it's not so tasty LOL but mighty effective.

This is even my first time hearing about this. When it comes to tea, I normally stick to the regular tea which is the normal tea with milk, chocolate and sugar, then in other cases Lipton on coffee.

It tastes a little weird too but good for the stomach health and since cumin is mostly available in our houses so its a best remedy for stomach issues

We don't have this here though, like it's not common over here but maybe on a good day i can check it out and see if I can find it in the market and give it a try.

Maybe you are right because in India we do use most of these spices regularly and mostly they are available in our kitchen

It's a very popular home remedies in India for digestion. It has been practiced for so many generations now. Cumin tea with some grated ginger added to it can alleviate you from bloating and other digestive issues. My grandmother would give me this at least two times in a day during my pregnancy to relieve from the bloating and other digestion discomfort that is very common during pregnancy.

I do take it occasionally and its good and better than taking any medicine as its homemade and without any side effects

It is indeed a great home remedy with no side effects. It acts fast too. I would say that it's rather very effective. And better than popping in unnecessary medicines.

I have tried it 2-3 times in the past 6 months and it has helped me so yes it works and is easy to have and no need to pop any unnecessary medicine

And it's quick to prepare also. Cumin is always there in most of the household kitchens. It can come handy anytime. Even if you feel some discomfort in the midnight in your sleep, it can come handy

I am planning to prepare that Jeera drink that everyone is talking about on Insta and its so refreshing and good for digestion too

@Ginger . People keep coming up with such reels. I am sure that this one posted by you on Insta would attract many people. There are many always looking for healthy drinks and the ones that can relieve one from digestive issues and discomforts. You used the Hindi name Jeera. I assume that you are from India.

Off late, we keep getting many reels about food and drinks which are actually shown as a new idea. But if we look deep, we realise that they are all from our traditional practices. They are packed in a new package as healthy drinks or soulful eating etc.

@Ginger . People keep coming up with such reels. I am sure that this one posted by you on Insta would attract many people. There are many always looking for healthy drinks and the ones that can relieve one from digestive issues and discomforts. You used the Hindi name Jeera. I assume that you are from India.
Yes many share similar reels and these days its a good way to earn money too

Cumin is good for digestion related purposes and the reason its used in most of the veggies

Yes many share similar reels and these days its a good way to earn money too
Yes, many people are looking for some extra money using the various platforms. And slowly many would turn it into their main profession. Now a days, many youths see being social media influencer as a very lucrative profession.

I think its good and there are number of such influencers that are quite popular and are good at finance related content too

@Ginger . Though not so supportive of social media influencer for youths personally, I keep an open mind about it and don't try to judge them. But as a parent, I will not be happy if my daughters choose that at young age. Yes, you can go for that as a mature person later. You need some maturity before you can handle such limelight and popularity. At young age, one might loose so many other important things in life just for one sided gain of money and popularity.

I am also not interested in this but following a few to learn about new things, new ways to earn etc

Featured Articles

Back