Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you ever Tried Bitter Gourd Juice?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I see many talk about having Bitter Gourd juice and its health benefits and as per them its a must for everyone fighting with diabetes but I guess it's quite hard to have this juice because of its bitter taste.

Have you ever Tried Bitter Gourd Juice?

I heard it is great for lowing blood sugar level. I have not drank this before though, maybe one day I might give it a try.

I don't like bitter gourds. Yes, it can lower the blood sugar level for the time being, but it cannot do it forever. I once tried the juice of it but was never able to finish it, and since then I have never thought of trying it.

I don't even like cooked bitter gourd so there is no question about trying it's Juice

As per my knowledge Bittergourd juice is only for those that have diabetes so I don't like to have this juice

Back