Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you Ever tried any Snacks made of Soya Chunks?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I have seen so many posts in the past one month in which those food bloggers posted videos related to snacks and recipes that can be made using the soy chunks and they look so delicious that I would love to try these someday or maybe next week.

Have you Ever tried any Snacks made of Soya Chunks?

Nope I have never tired any snacks made from this, but it is also possible that I might have tasted it but I am just not aware of it just yet.

I saw some recipes and they do look good and interesting and can be tried so I will see if I can try these soon

I like Soya Chaap and it's very tasty. Since Soya is good for health so can we call it the healthiest snack

I only like Soy Milk but not soya chunks. I know they are good for health but I don't like these soy chunks.

Back