Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you Ever Purchased A Chinese or Any Mobile and Regretted your Decision?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I once got myself a Lumia smartphone and since it was from Windows, I thought it would serve the purpose and would help me have fun for a long time but instead the phone started giving issues in 1st month and I have to kick the phone away in 6 months.

I once got a Realme phone for my wife and it was a useless purchase because the phones camera was not good and it keeps restarting on its own

I have used Oppo and Vivo phones but never had issues while using them, so I never repented of purchasing Chinese phones. But now I feel there is a difference in iPhones and Chinese phones, and I am planning to purchase an iPhone next after the present phone.

Chinese phones cannot compete with iPhone. After that bad experience I have started to go for samsung phones only

Not really before getting a phone I always make research. I search everything about the phone to know if it has what am looking for, and most importantly, I look at the reviews of others as well.

I once got myself a Lumia smartphone and since it was from Windows, I thought it would serve the purpose and would help me have fun for a long time but instead the phone started giving issues in 1st month and I have to kick the phone away in 6 months.

No I have never tried that before I always prefer to buy Samsung products they serve very good for a long time.

I have recently realized that most Chinese products are very cheaper and most of the times not durable. For me l really like the Chinese items because of their cheaper prices and the fact that the are readily available in most markets on my country.

No I have never tried that before I always prefer to buy Samsung products they serve very good for a long time.
Samsung is good, especially their high-end phones. they are pretty good and even better than the iPhone in many ways

I never faced any problems with my Chinese Xiaomi phone so could be yours was a defective piece.

Back