Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you ever played a video game in another language?

Yea, I remember back in the days majority of the game boy advance games I downloaded where mostly in Japanese or Chinese. It was pretty annoying back then though.

When I first played Naruto ninja impact on play station portable, it was in English but I later changed the language settings to japanese because it was a lot more fun when they speak Japanese while fighting.
Yes I played just just few but I am not fan of them I always prefer English in terms of playing games

I am not a fan of video games. Only boys usually like games. There are girls too but they prefer the app that pays them. My young nephews are mobile legend fanatics. They enjoy games so much but young nieces, no. They like to play their dolls lol. There were games l played during high school but already forgotten them.

Yes I played just just few but I am not fan of them I always prefer English in terms of playing games
Same here but while I enjoyed playing the Naruto game in Japanese was because I watched the anime and I really enjoyed it.

Same here but while I enjoyed playing the Naruto game in Japanese was because I watched the anime and I really enjoyed it.
That's good but I have never give a try on playing naruto game because I am thinking I will not enjoy it the way I hope so

That's good but I have never give a try on playing naruto game because I am thinking I will not enjoy it the way I hope so
Lol maybe though, but it's an action and adventure game with fighting and use of different powers. If you are into that you might actually like it.

Lol maybe though, but it's an action and adventure game with fighting and use of different powers. If you are into that you might actually like it.
Unfortunately! I am into that I think when I am having free time I will a try and see if I might get interested in the game

Back