Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you Ever Joined any Work from home jobs group?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I saw one of my facebook friends post in that group so I also joined and will see if I can find any suitable work from home job although its tough to find legit jobs from these.

No I have not joined any work from home groups before, though I am currently working from home.

No, I have never joined any such group. I don't trust them until someone recommends it and shows me the proof of the payment they received from it. There are lots of scams available on the internet. We should not join sites easily before investigating.

I saw one of my facebook friends post in that group so I also joined and will see if I can find any suitable work from home job although its tough to find legit jobs from these.

No I have never joined any work from home jobs and I think I might give a try in the near future because I will never
be serious working from home because I am so addicted to playing games and watching movies st home that was my attitude.

No I have not joined any work from home groups before, though I am currently working from home.
I have never found any working groups at home though doing some work from home activities.

I have joined the group and will see what type of jobs they want and other things to see if it really works

I have never found any working groups at home though doing some work from home activities.
I am even surprised there are actually groups like this, cause this is my first time hearing about them.

No. I already work from home anyway as a writer and designer.

I have never joined any such group incidentally I am part of Facebook group to find offline jobs.

I may not be ready to join any such groups because these jobs may require more time which I cannot promise to invest daily

Many years ago, I was using an online forum for work form home jobs and it was a good community to connect with freelancers, gig workers, remote workers. The site also provided job opportunities. But sadly the forum shut down

I heard about home jobs groups though I didn't join. I was afraid that it might be scammers that are luring people in the groups. I have seen evidence that it's genuine after some years because many people benefited from it.

Back