Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you ever completed a game 100%?

I completed Harry Potter Quidditch World Cup 100%. I don't remember any other game I've completed 100%.

I completed Harry Potter Quidditch World Cup 100%. I don't remember any other game I've completed 100%.
That's pretty nice, it seems you are a fan of the harry Potter series. What's this game like though?

Yes I used to complete FIFA mobile game on Android but its not possible to complete every achievement

I don't think I have the time for that for now, maybe one day but right now am not so sure about that. And am not that crazy about football as well.
Alright then. But is there any sports you are good in?

Ohh yess I have completed Raging thunder and fifa mobile etc

Ohh yes I completed Beach buggy and god of war

I think it was Mario and I was able to complete it pretty early as I was so interested in that game and used to love playing

I remember playing a Mario game as well on Nintendo N64. It was actually fun and I was able to compete the game 100% as well. Though I used some cheats though.

I don't remember if I used any cheats but I really liked that game and it was one my favorite games for a long time

For me it was the first time playing a super Mario game that was in 3D and not the regular platform game of jumping from one end to the other. Then the aspect of the super powers where also pretty fun to use in the game as well.

Yes I think I have played around 90 to 95 percentage but playing a game 100 percent cannot be possible

Yeah it is possible to complete a game but its hard to find a modern and updated game to be completed now a days

Yeah there are game which I finished hundred percent while they are some which they are very hard for me to finish them unless I look for some one who is competent about it and teach me

Yeah there are game which I finished hundred percent while they are some which they are very hard for me to finish them unless I look for some one who is competent about it and teach me

No it's impossible to complete a game completely because no one can get all the achievements on a particular game because no matter what you will find something difficult that you cannot complete

Yes I think I have played around 90 to 95 percentage but playing a game 100 percent cannot be possible
It's possible I have seen some persons who have been able to compete certain games to 100% there are some games I have played in the past that I was able to achieve this as well.

Back