Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you ever bought clothes online and what was your experience?

I have mixed experience so I won't recommend anyone to buy clothes online as there are many issues and there is a risk of getting a fake product too

I have mixed experience so I won't recommend anyone to buy clothes online as there are many issues and there is a risk of getting a fake product too
Their are a few genuine online stores out there that deliver exactly what you ordered, but they are expensive.

I rarely order clothes online, I can order other things, but definitely not clothes. I have suffered way too much from those online vendors, with their crappy deliveries. 😩

Ohh yes this happen to me recently what I ordered versus what I got I order a jeans trousers of high quality and expensive amount just to discover it was an inferior brand loll😅

Experience has taught me that when you buy clothes online, 70 percent of the time, you end up getting disappointed when they get delivered.

I agree with it that's why I don't prefer buying clothes online because what you see online is not guaranteed that you will receive. I have an experience of it and since then I vowed not to buy clothes online.

I don't really use to buy clothes online bcos I prefer seeing with my own eyes before buying

Ohh yes this happen to me recently what I ordered versus what I got I order a jeans trousers of high quality and expensive amount just to discover it was an inferior brand loll😅
Oh my, sorry about that! Maybe you bought from a store that is not well recognized.

Very often, we cannot find the model we need in a store in a shopping center, and many people choose to buy online because there is much more product available, but you will not always get a size that fits you from the Internet, because when you measure the same size of your old clothes, they do not correspond to those indicated on the website
I really don't like shopping from clothes online ,I prefer physical shopping for my clothes to avoid irregular sizes or quality issues

Very often, we cannot find the model we need in a store in a shopping center, and many people choose to buy online because there is much more product available, but you will not always get a size that fits you from the Internet, because when you measure the same size of your old clothes, they do not correspond to those indicated on the website
I have only bought clothes from Ali express app, receiving what i ordered for was amazing, i actually got wat i saw from the pictures.

Clothes should be tried before being purchased so it is better to buy these offline and not online

I very often buy clothes for children online because there is a much larger selection than in shopping centers. The main problem is that children grow very quickly, so I always need to check the size of clothes

Actually no and I have never give a try buying clothes online I prefer to shop them physical in other to choose what I want

Back