Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you ever been caught staring at the opposite gender?

No, I have never been caught staring at the opposite gender. Once, I was in the market with my wife. I was standing outside, and my wife was looking at me. My wife thought I was looking at a lady standing beside me, but I was not looking at her.

No, I have never been caught staring at the opposite gender. Once, I was in the market with my wife. I was standing outside, and my wife was looking at me. My wife thought I was looking at a lady standing beside me, but I was not looking at her.
Haha, thank God you didn't, if not there would have been war at home for that day. Women can be protective.

Still, she fought with me, as she assumed that I was staring at that woman. I clarified, but she didn't listen. At the end, I had to listen to her nonsensical allegations and said that from now on, I wouldn't go to the market with her.😅

Haha, it must have taken quite a lot of explanations to make her understand that you were not looking at the lady!

Still, she fought with me, as she assumed that I was staring at that woman. I clarified, but she didn't listen. At the end, I had to listen to her nonsensical allegations and said that from now on, I wouldn't go to the market with her.😅
Hahaha, women would always be women. Though it's kind of cute when they do things like that.

Hahaha, women would always be women. Though it's kind of cute when they do things like that.
That's true. You cannot win over a woman if she starts arguing with you. I said that I wouldn't go out with her, but I had to go when she insisted on it; otherwise, there would again be arguments. Still, I try, making excuses like I am not well, have a fever, etc.

No this has never happened to me and I don't like to stare at the opposite gender like that because its not good

No this has never happened to me and I don't like to stare at the opposite gender like that because its not good
What about if you were caught staring by mistake, I mean your face just went there and people saw you thinking that you were staring, whereas you just looked for maybe one second?

Yes looking at the opposite gender is a norms especially for someone who appreciates God's wonders on those genders but not feeling anything in ur heart or overlooking to the extent of developing sexual desires 🙄

I have never been caught staring at opposite gender infact I don't even stare at them but have caught many in the act

What about if you were caught staring by mistake, I mean your face just went there and people saw you thinking that you were staring, whereas you just looked for maybe one second?
I don't think it will harm me in any way as it was accidental and no one can prove me guilty

No but I prefer a serious relationship that lead to marriage and it's just my wish

There is no way that I would see something very curvy that I won't stare. And sometimes, I fix my gaze on the curve for a long time. I have a right to stare and anyone that feels otherwise can sue me.

I do like to look at pretty ladies LOL but there is a way to look so that you don't get caught staring them LOL, I think beauty should be admired

Not for the opposite gender. However, I stared at the girl only because she had very nice earrings and I wanted to take a closer look, but I didn't even notice that she was looking at me with a very surprised face and then I just apologized

I don't know how it works for others, but the way ladies are beautiful these days, I can't help but stare. Like someone said earlier, there is a coded way to stare without looking like a fool.

No but I wonder why some people are worrying themselves starring at their opposite gender I don't bother my self worrying about them because everything needs time when your time reached you find your true lover

Back