Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you ever been a victim of a natural disaster?

My parents sometimes talk about floods that we have experienced many years ago but I must have been quite small at that time as I don't remember anything about it
What about now? You have never experienced any kind of flood yet? That means your country is blessed in that regard.

What about now? You have never experienced any kind of flood yet? That means your country is blessed in that regard.

Absolutely. At least I am blessed that we don't flood every year in my city. Every year, floods damage property and take the lives of many people and animals in my country, which makes me sad. I wonder if we have a method to protect us from flooding.

Absolutely. At least I am blessed that we don't flood every year in my city. Every year, floods damage property and take the lives of many people and animals in my country, which makes me sad. I wonder if we have a method to protect us from flooding.
Sadly, there is no method to protect your place from flooding because it is considered a natural disaster, and there is no way to stop a natural disaster. But measures can be put in place to cushion the impact of the flooding whenever it's comes.

Off course absolutely no but no one will pray to be a victim

My parents house has been ravaged by flood from the recent rains. I just wish there is anything that I can do to help them. But it is almost a normal thing that happens with the rainy seasons.

Thankfully no but my parents sometimes share about the flood situation in our area which was around 25-30 years ago

There are countries where natural disasters happen often. There are part of world where they have earthquakes, flood, sandstorm and so many more.

Have you ever been a victim of such disasters or do you know anyone who faced such and survived?
Actually I have not ever be a victim of natural disasters but I know so many people around the village who tends to be victims of flood where they lost everything include their apartment.

Back