Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Have you been affected by high cost of living?

The high cost of living these days has definitely put some strain on my finances. Prices for essentials like food and utilities have risen significantly, making it more challenging to stay within my budget. I find myself being more strategic about purchases, looking for ways to cut costs, and sometimes having to forgo certain discretionary spending. It's not always easy, but I'm doing my best to adapt and make smart decisions to weather these inflationary times.

Yes in my current location living is high but we pray for everything to be easy for everyone

Yes I have been affected by high cost of living

I think all of us earning online are from normal families and not rich so naturally we all are affected by the high cost of living

The high cost of living keeps affecting us on a daily basis. There are so many people here who can no longer afford to eat due to how the price of things has skyrocket.

It's affecting us all and this is why we are willing to work hard online to earn some extra amount that can at least pay a few of my bills

Indeed, these days relying on a single source of income is no longer an option. The cost of living has gone so high that the expenses tend to come in faster than the money, hence the need of having multiple sources of income arises.

The most important problem for us is that the rent for our house has been raised and I have had a lot of discussions with my husband about whether it is worth changing the house, but our children are already used to it, so we decided to look for other methods to reduce costs

I am right now because the amount of money going out is not even up to the amount coming in

Yes you are right and part of those that inflation affected so badly because the economy was very bad and no price control

Back