Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Gaming Game Show Games as Video Games

Jayson

Active Contributor
Reaction score

Who has played stuff like Wheel of Fortune or Jeopardy! on a console or PC? What level did you play? Do you have any wins or near-wins? Did you play online? How would you compare this stuff to TV versions?

I am not sure if the game I played was official game or not but I once used to play a game based on the TV show " who wants to become a millionaire" Even though there was no money involved, it was very exciting to play the game and win money by answering question. I played the game on my mobile.

Game show video games were such a nostalgic piece of my childhood! I have vivid memories of playing Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy! on my Nintendo 64. Shouting out puzzle solutions and racking my brain for obscure trivia felt just as exhilarating as the real shows.

The name sounds familiar, but I don't think I have played it. Not really a fan of these types of games.

Featured Articles

Back