Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Fruits After How much time?

I don't like fruits and don't have these. I am a juice lover and don't mind juices anytime in the day.

I sometimes like to have banana just after our meal and I guess its fine as I don't have fruits like that daily
That should be fine, if you are not feeling anything wrong with it. In fact in South India, they serve banana ( small ones) after every meal. They think that it's good for digestion and keeps the bowel clear. In all South Indian traditional meals, they give this small ellaki banana.

That should be fine, if you are not feeling anything wrong with it. In fact in South India, they serve banana ( small ones) after every meal. They think that it's good for digestion and keeps the bowel clear. In all South Indian traditional meals, they give this small ellaki banana.
Bananas are my favorite too and its one fruit that is available for most part of the year, good for digestion and anyone can afford to buy it easily

@Ginger . Yes, I totally agree. You go to any part of the World, you will find bananas. The shape, size, colour and varieties might differ. But the benefits remain the same. It's packed with nutrition. It's rightly said banana is poor men's grapes.

I agree and they are so good for digestion-related issues too and anyone that likes to Gym can also have it mixed in milk

Back