Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

TV Database FROM (2022)

5.00 star(s)

5.00/5 1 Votes

Genre: Mystery,Drama,Sci-Fi & Fantasy

Director: John Griffin

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Returning Series

Overview: Unravel the mystery of a nightmarish town in middle America that traps all those who enter. As the unwilling residents fight to keep a sense of normalcy and search for a way out, they must also survive the threats of the surrounding forest – including the terrifying creatures that come out when the sun goes down.

Where to watch

Trailer Cast

• Harold Perrineau

Boyd Stevens
    • Catalina Sandino Moreno

Tabitha Matthews
    • Eion Bailey

Jim Matthews
    • David Alpay

Jade
    • Elizabeth Saunders

Donna
    • Scott McCord

Victor
    • Ricky He

Kenny Liu
    • Chloe Van Landschoot

Kristi
    • Pegah Ghafoori

Fatima
    • Corteon Moore

Ellis Stevens
    • Avery Konrad

Sara Myers
    • Hannah Cheramy

Julie Matthews
    • Simon Webster

Ethan Matthews
    • Elizabeth Moy

Tian-Chen Liu
    • Deborah Grover

Tillie
    • Angela Moore

Bakta
    • Kaelen Ohm

Mari
    • A.J. Simmons

Randall
    • Nathan D. Simmons

Elgin
    • Robert Joy

Henry
    • Samantha Brown

Acosta
Even though this show has been out for a couple of years, I had never heard of this show until 3 weeks ago (how come??? It is so good!!!), so we decided to give it a try and oh my God, this show is AMAZING! Such a good horror story with amazing characters that really get you hooked. I'm currently on season 2 and ever since I started watching "From", every other show I was watching, Walking Dead: Darryl Dixon, Bad Monkey and Murders in the building pales in comparison! This is my favorite show right now.

Oh, hell yeah, I started watching it three weeks ago and every damn bit of it is good. Like, I’ve still got both seasons downloaded on my phone.

Now, get this: in season two, there's this episode where everyone’s told not to sleep because monsters will kill you in your dreams. And guess what? That night, no one even tries to sleep, yet the next day, they're all going about their business like they had a full night’s rest. Not a single person looks tired. Are we just supposed to ignore that nonsense and keep watching like nothing happened? Seriously, in that kind of environment, you’d find someone wandering alone in the woods? I’d be losing my shit. I wouldn't even leave the house during the day.

I’m waiting for season three too, even though only three episodes have been released. Goddamn it.

Last edited:
Back