Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Announcement Exciting News: New Ownership of DiscussionHub.net

Stan

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
I'm thrilled to announce that I've acquired DiscussionHub.net and am beyond excited to be part of this dynamic and engaging community. This platform has already set a high standard for quality discussions and a friendly, inclusive vibe, which I fully intend to uphold and enhance.

My vision for our community includes not just maintaining the great environment we have but also adding new features that you'll all love. I'm all about progress and improvement, so I can't wait to roll up my sleeves and get to work on making our community even better.

I'm here to listen and learn from you all, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any suggestions, features you'd like to see, or any other feedback. Here's to growing together and taking DiscussionHub.net to new heights!

Best wishes,

Stan

Best wishes,

Hi Stan. It’s good to see DH with a new owner. With all the respect I can muster for the previous owner, he was out of his depth with no idea how to manage a community. I’m looking forward to seeing the improvements you make!

Congrats on the sale purchase.
George C Scott America GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Thanks guys, really appreciate the kind words. If you guys have any suggestions feel free to let me know.

Best of luck with the community, Stan :) !

Reactions: Al
Just wanted to leave a farewell post, so here I am.

First of all, I’m very proud of what we’ve built at DH in such a short space of time. I poured my heart out on DH and the decision to sell the forum has nothing to do with the forum itself. It’s a me problem, I don’t have the time or commitment to take DH to the level it deserves to be at, but I am very happy that it is now under the ownership of the very devoted @Stan and I’m confident that he will take DH to a much greater level. I wish him the very best of luck.

You won’t see me around for a while either. I’m stepping aside from the global forum community for a while to focus on myself. I’m sure I will be back one day to see DH thriving.

Until next time…

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

It's a joke.

will ferrell snl GIF

First of all, I’m very proud of what we’ve built at DH in such a short space of time. I poured my heart out on DH and the decision to sell the forum has nothing to do with the forum itself. It’s a me problem, I don’t have the time or commitment to take DH to the level it deserves to be at, but I am very happy that it is now under the ownership of the very devoted @Stan and I’m confident that he will take DH to a much greater level. I wish him the very best of luck.

You won’t see me around for a while either. I’m stepping aside from the global forum community for a while to focus on myself. I’m sure I will be back one day to see DH thriving.

Until next time…

Hope to see you back sooner than that! Enjoy your break from the internet!

@Stan Here's to your new ownership! May it become an active forum :)
@Excommunicado I'm sad to hear this but it is perfectly understandable. Knowing when to take time off is a sign of good Self-Care. I wish you the best :)

Until next time…

Sorry to see you go, but best of luck taking care of yourself :) !

Featured Articles

Back