Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Does Eating Bland food help in curing our stomach issues?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I read somewhere that eating bland food can help in curing our stomach issues like heaviness etc and helps in repairing our digestive system too but since I cannot eat bland and like to eat spicy food so I am not going to try this out.

Does eating bland food help curing our stomach issues?

I honestly don't know though, but I know for a fact that eating spicy food or hot food as some would call it does help with cold.

I honestly don't know though, but I know for a fact that eating spicy food or hot food as some would call it does

I read somewhere that eating bland food can help in curing our stomach issues like heaviness etc and helps in repairing our digestive system too but since I cannot eat bland and like to eat spicy food so I am not going to try this out.

Does eating bland food help curing our stomach issues?
To be honest I can't tell but if it might be possible I will like to give a try because I have digestion issues problem.

I would say yes because this is why doctors recommend to eat porridge when you are sick.

Back