Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you wish to settle in rural place?

Maybe we are so habitual of the technology that we don't want to live without them, otherwise rural areas are better place to live in. I have thought of settling in my village once I get retired from my job.

I don't have any such preference and my hobbies won't allow me to settle in any rural part because I love to go bowling every week or once in 2 weeks

Hmm..you won't get that facility in the village, but you may involve yourself in other activities for that. I know it's hard, but with time, one may get used to other things. Whereas for me, I would like to do something related to pottery and gardening, which I am not able to do here in the city but may be able to do in a village.

Back