Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you think that Manchester United would ever get to the summit of English football?

King Belieal

Veteran

Reaction score
Going back some 12 to 15 years ago, Manchester United was one of the most feared football clubs in England. They were managed by Sir Alex Ferguson. And since the big manager retired, Manchester United has fallen off the cliff almost becoming a team that everyone can beat.

Do you think that Manchester United can ever get back to the summit of English football. How would it happen?

I don't watch football, so I can't really say, back then I used to hear a lot about Manchester. It was one of the top clubs. I believe it's very possible for them to achieve this again. But its definitely not going to be easy.

Don't know and care even less. I'm a Villa fan.

Yeah I think so because I know there capability and status of playing ball and the team is doing well and again I like the goals that have been achieved and more likely to achieve

When you see the kinds of players that City and other rivals are stacking, it is really looking unlikely that Manchester United can get to that top of English football again. But let's wait and see.

Back