Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do You Think Its Good to have Lemon Salt water First thing in The Morning?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I am not entirely sure about it, I came to know that it's good and the other day I was on Instagram and saw a couple of videos in which a person who is renowned was sharing that its not good to have lemon water early in the morning.

Do You Think Its Good to have Lemon Salt water First thing in The Morning?

Having warm water first thing in the morning is extremely healthy, adding lemon to our water is also considered to be healthy for our overall body, that's what I know. If these person is saying is not healthy, he should be able to back it with facts.

I also feel that it is fine to have it and it actually helps in weight loss too so I guess its fine to have that

Yes it is very good for weight loss, but lemon is a bit expensive here, so we don't always buy it and when we do we try to use it as long as we can.

I don't know but have heard that taking warm water having lemon in it, is helpful in burning extra fat from the body. I don't know if it's true or not.

I have never tried this. I like to have just normal water in the morning

If you to loose weight then you should add honey to warm water and can add lemon juice and it'll help your stomach too

Back