Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you still read a newspaper?

Exactly, we used to have stalls of newspapers to buy but these days we don't find them.
I guess these are limited to smaller cities now because most are moving towards digital media

But still, my father has an interest in reading newspapers, so every day, a person puts a newspaper under the door at our home.

Yes this thing is common in here too and we mostly subscribe to a newspaper and get it in the morning through these hawkers

Maybe the sale of the newspaper has gone down and these sellers may not be able to make money through it.
Yes it has gone down a lot especially now that people can easily browse what they want online and then get the needed information.

Yes it has gone down a lot especially now that people can easily browse what they want online and then get the needed information.

But still the people in villages here don't know to access internet so still rely on the hard copy of newspapers.

But still the people in villages here don't know to access internet so still rely on the hard copy of newspapers.
True but I have been to some rural areas where I still have access to the Internet and I can easily browse whatever I want to.

For sure l really don't have any idea about when last did l read the hard copy for the newspaper.

True but I have been to some rural areas where I still have access to the Internet and I can easily browse whatever I want to.

Now the villages are developing but still there is lots of population which don't know what internet is and how it can be accessed and used.

Not really. If one gets delivered to my house by mistake or as a promotion, I might skim through it but that is about it.

Now the villages are developing but still there is lots of population which don't know what internet is and how it can be accessed and used.
Yes it's only a matter of time. With time more and more areas will start having network coverage and all that.

Yes it's only a matter of time. With time more and more areas will start having network coverage and all that.

I guess it happens soon because I believe internet is the main factor which contribute to the development of that area.

I guess it happens soon because I believe internet is the main factor which contribute to the development of that area.
Yes, once the Internet gets there, it's only a matter of time before other developments starts popping in.

It is the basic way to learn new things these days. I remember in our days we hardly get to learn things. Only our teachers and parents used to teach us but now a days kids don't require anyone except internet.

I think I should also start reading the daily newspaper as it can help us stay updated about the world and should not stay dependent on our phone

It has really been long that I even set my eyes on a newspaper. I think it has been up to three years o saw a newspaper. Not to talk of reading one.

Absolutely not. Paper newspapers are not produced anywhere in my city. I can only find magazines but not newspapers. I do not think that it would be popular now and everyone understands that technology will not return

My Parents have subscribed the daily news paper and they prefer to check it daily but I only read it if I like to know about something in detail

I actually want to believe that there are not many people out there who still read newspapers. Most of these newspapers also have news websites that people can go to read news, so what is the point of getting newspapers again?

I know not many people like to read a newspaper now as they can check news via Tv channel or online but still there are people that prefers a newspaper

Back