Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you prefer Juice for Breakfast or tea/Coffee?

Also packed Juices are full of sugar and if you want to prepare at home then it's a lot of work and that too in the morning

It better you think hot tea in the morning for breakfast it helps your day

I also like to have tea in the morning or coffee and not juice and best to have juice in the afternoon

Although I won't mind having Juice in breakfast too but from time I have stopped taking too much sugar so I will also go for tea with less sugar

I would like to drink juice in the morning, but it is not at all useful and even worse than coffee or tea. I love juice, but I wouldn't be able to drink it in the morning. And in winter, when it's cold outside and there's also cold juice in the house, it's not what you want

If possible I will also prefer a fresh fruit juice glass early in the morning and it will be better to have it in place of tea or coffee

I prefer Green tea or Black Tea because I cannot have juice so early in the morning.

Back