Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you prefer driving yourself or being driven

Whether I prefer driving myself or being driven really depends on the situation and my mood at the time. In general, I enjoy the freedom and independence of driving myself, as it allows me to go where I want on my own schedule. However, there are times when I appreciate being able to relax and let someone else do the driving, such as on longer trips or in heavy traffic.

Whether I prefer driving myself or being driven really depends on the situation and my mood at the time. In general, I enjoy the freedom and independence of driving myself, as it allows me to go where I want on my own schedule. However, there are times when I appreciate being able to relax and let someone else do the driving, such as on longer trips or in heavy traffic.
I can relate with you on the freedom aspect. There's nothing like driving your own car by yourself because I don't completely trust anyone that drives me around. I don't see myself hiring a driver, no matter how rich I become. But then, mentalities can change with time and circumstances 😃

I haven't got my driver's license yet, but I would like to drive on my own. My husband says that he is tired of driving and he can't wait for me to start driving him. But I still have a lot of practice ahead of me

I haven't got my driver's license yet, but I would like to drive on my own. My husband says that he is tired of driving and he can't wait for me to start driving him. But I still have a lot of practice ahead of me
Especially when you are going on a long drive, it can be tiring for one person to keep driving for that long. Having someone to take it for a while gives a bit of rest to the other person too. We have planned many long road trips as I can take the driving seat when husband is tired. But he loves to drive and drives the maximum part of the trip

If I had the chance I will prefer my sef because of some reason thou

Actually you are right and same here too but if I own a car I prefer to drive my self because you will be so cautious with your car and no need to stress any one driven me

I am tired of driving car and I like to sit and like being driven. It was when I started driving, I used to feel the excitement but not now . I want to sit and relax in the car. My legs start paining if I go for a long drive so I don't prefer driving anymore

Back