Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you prefer coffee or tea?

Coffee and tea is my daily consumed foods in my household

It's better to drink green tea because it doesn't harm your health but benifits you.
Yes that's true, green tea is a lot more beneficial for our body. The problem is green tea is abit expensive. Back then it was pretty costly, I do not know how much it would be now that the price of things have reduced.

It is not costly one can afford it. I drink green or black tea in office. But I still prefer green tea.

Most green tea here cost seven dollars and more depending on the brand. In our local currency, that's over five thousand naira and more. Most people might not be able to afford this regularly.

Oh I see, no doubt is is expensive than the normal coffee and tea. But for the people who are conscious about their health must afford it and consume it daily when they feel the urge of tea or coffee.

I prefer tea over coffee and its my go-to drink in all seasons but in winters we do increase or double our tea intake

I am not a coffee lover, so I go for a cup of tea.

I also like coffee only occasionally and prefer to have tea mostly and these days I am taking 2 cups in a day

I prefer tea. From childhood, my parents drank only tea and very rarely coffee. My mother even once had an allergy to coffee. I also don't really like the taste of coffee. I also like that you can choose tea with many different flavors

I prefer a coffee because Actually I enjoy taking it than tea and I think it makes me feel much better during my day

At the moment I can't even remember the last time I had tea or coffee. It's been months or there about since I had one.

Tea. I have never liked coffee and I don't think I will ever like this drink. Coffee is much more expensive and it would not even be profitable to drink it, and I do not notice the effect for myself from drinking coffee

How expensive is coffee over tea at your end? Have you tried having coffee with milk before? Maybe you might like that taste.

Back