Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you own a Rice cooker?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I came to know about Rice cookers many years ago but I don't think it's quite popular as I am not even aware of a single person who owns a Rice cooker and I don't have any plans to buy it in future too.

Do you own a Rice cooker?

We have a rice cooker but we do not use it that often, especially based on the fact that it uses electricity and we do not have a stable one.

Yes you need stable electricity for it although its fine to cook rice over a gas stove too and it also tastes good

In my opinion, this is already a convenient device for cooking rice, but I do not cook rice often enough to buy this device. I like to cook it in a simple pot

I also don't own it and don't think I need to buy one and its better to cook rice in that open pot we are cooking from years like that

In my family we only cook rice once a week so we don't need to own any such rice cooker

As a student, I used to have a rice cooker. It was necessary because rice was the handy meals that we used to cook so we can easily meet with academic activities. I don't have a rice cooker now. I might think of getting it soon.

I like rice but we don't have it every day and it's prepared only 1 to 2 times a week and sometimes we don't even cook rice in a week so I don't need a Rice cooker.

I have Rice cooker but my sister and mother likes to cook rice in open pot and not in Rice cooker.

I have a rice cooker which was gifted to me by a friend on an occasion but we don't use that electric cooker but use the pressure cooker, as the former consumes much electricity. My wife doesn't like to use that.

Back