Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The June Summer Solstice Showdown contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Do you make enough money?

I'm debating taking on higher paying jobs because you can't beat the atmosphere at where I'm at now, even though the pay is low for Nashville, Tennessee.
If you have an opportunity to come across a higher paying job that suits you, I would advise you to take it. The expenses we have to deal with these days are just something else, especially the unplanned ones. Recently my laptop developed some faults, I had to bring out cash to fix it.

If you have an opportunity to come across a higher paying job that suits you, I would advise you to take it. The expenses we have to deal with these days are just something else, especially the unplanned ones. Recently my laptop developed some faults, I had to bring out cash to fix it.
You are not the only one, these bills keep choking me recently. And there's no running away from them, which means I have to work my ass off to get those bills settled.

You are not the only one, these bills keep choking me recently. And there's no running away from them, which means I have to work my ass off to get those bills settled.
It's so frustrating. Imagine the money I used to fix the laptop,I was supposed to use it to sort out some other bills. Anyways we just have to keep working hard and hope for the best.

Even the planned expenses are not easy to deal with these days. I have a regular offline job, but still, I don't earn enough money. That's why I have been trying my luck on online sites. This earning will be like a bonus for me. My kids are studying in higher classes, and I have to meet their fees, so I need to do something extra.

I felt like I was doing o.k. before. Not rolling in money but I had enough to make ends meet. Then my girlfriend moved in with me and I got her a job with the company that I work for. I work from home (records/orders/inventory/etc.) while she works down at the warehouse. Now that there are 2 incomes coming in we actually have more than we need, and can put away money in the bank.

How about you, do you make enough or are you struggling?
No I do not make enough money yet.
I’m a student and money is needed for most of our activities.
I’m currently not working
16 USD for an hour is good amount of money if someone is in India. I think for developed countries it must be very low. Even I think I should try other things than posting in the forums as I am not happy with the earnings.

Even the planned expenses are not easy to deal with these days. I have a regular offline job, but still, I don't earn enough money. That's why I have been trying my luck on online sites. This earning will be like a bonus for me. My kids are studying in higher classes, and I have to meet their fees, so I need to do something extra.
I can completely relate with this. This is why I am also working on most online sites. Though the earnings might be a bit small, but it has also helped to sort out a few things.

That's true!!
Even a small amount of money helps. I know the money I earn from the sites is not sufficient, but it gives some sort of satisfaction. I know I can earn much better than what I am earning today from the sites, and for that, I will have to be sincere and consistent.

It's so frustrating. Imagine the money I used to fix the laptop,I was supposed to use it to sort out some other bills. Anyways we just have to keep working hard and hope for the best.
Keep working hard bro. The top spot of the posting contest is yours. That can help with some bills at the end of the month. 💪

Even I think he will be the top poster of the month. I can't catch him.😅

In the hopes of winning a significant amount of money one day, I have been making daily bet on Dream 11. Recently, a relative of one of my colleagues won 2 crore rupees. I pray God to give me success at least once, as I am in dire need of money.
Wow, who does not need money and I wish luck can help me win too but looks like I am not one of those that can get easy money like that

You need very good luck to win a gamble. You cannot predict if you will win the bet. I have been trying for many years on Dream 11, and only in one contest two years ago did I win 3000 INR. If I had had more luck that day, I would have won crores of rupees, but I lost by a few points.

Then again can anyone actually make enough money? The way I see it money is never enough. The more more you make, the more your expenses increases, which would lead you to want to make more, and it just keeps going on and on.

Then again can anyone actually make enough money? The way I see it money is never enough. The more more you make, the more your expenses increases, which would lead you to want to make more, and it just keeps going on and on.
Truly, no one can make enough money. That is why you see people like Bill Gates Elon Musk still working to make more money. Despite having enough money to feed generations to come they are not relaxing.

Truly, no one can make enough money. That is why you see people like Bill Gates Elon Musk still working to make more money. Despite having enough money to feed generations to come they are not relaxing.
The funny thing about this is that it is even the rich ones who are struggling hard to make more money compared to others. That's why we hear people say things like the rich are getting richer and all that.

I do like to make big money but somehow things are not working so I am making very low amount

I do like to make big money but somehow things are not working so I am making very low amount
I can actually relate to this, right now it feels like things are going upside down, more expenses keeps popping up, and honestly it's becoming frustrating.

You have a family so of course you have more responsibilities on your head. You have an offline job you are using to support the online income right?

Who in the world will tell you they make enough money? No one, no matter how rich they may be. I'm not at the stage where I can say that I make enough money to care for myself and my responsibilities.

Who in the world will tell you they make enough money? No one, no matter how rich they may be. I'm not at the stage where I can say that I make enough money to care for myself and my responsibilities.
While the poor wants to get rich, even the rich desires to get richer. And that only goes to show that nobody is satisfied with the amount of money that they have made in life.

You can already guess my answer too. What I earn as income is nothing to write home about. Not enough one bit, that's why I look for side jobs that can bring extra money.

Featured Articles

Back